In dentistry, superior diagnostics create more efficient methodologies resulting in better decision making, and ultimately, a higher quality of care and long-term success. These diagnostics can actually lower costs to the patient by creating far more customized approaches to their dental care and create ideal treatment plans for long term success. This course will take the attendee into modern day diagnostics and demonstrate why the GP must be in control in how they integrate treatments with their specialists.
- Learn how to use CBCT to build patient relationships and grow your business
- Today’s ideal initial exam, getting treatment plan acceptance and giving patients the “wow”
- Learn, via Live Scans, how Dr. Amin analyzes a CBCT dataset, and presents to patients
- The studies and statistics behind various imaging methodologies, and the math behind “doing more dentistry” with CBCT
- Economics and ROI behind CBCT Technology, for the non-surgical office, including What your practice needs to qualify for a “free” CBCT
- An introduction to new Ai and how it simplifies this technology for the new adopter